For years, my Dad and I have been making furniture together. We spend hundreds of hours designing, building, and sanding our furniture, and then, when it came time to put the finish on, we reached for the old rag bag. This usually ends up in frustration and lots of wasted product and generally a less professional finish than we would like. We have tried bristle brushes, foam brushes and we usually come back to rags (not because they work well, but because they are the "less-terrible" alternative.) Finally, we decided to glue a microfiber rag to a foam brush and viola - the perfect applicator was invented. We started making this for woodworkers we know and they loved it. Now we want to bring it to the rest of the woodworking community.